At Temple Beth-El, we treasure diversity and welcome congregants who are young, senior, single, married, Jews-by-Choice, interfaith couples and families, LGBTQ, people with disabilities, and anyone interested in learning more about Judaism.
Through programs and worship, we make every effort to insure that our community is inclusive, and all who come here feel welcome. Our inclusive environment supports:
- Shabbat and holiday programs designed for families with special needs
- Religious school accommodations
- Sign language interpreters at our Shir Shabbat services and by request
- Partnership with ADA at 25
- Representation at the American Conference of Cantors on the Jewish Disabilities Network
- Building accessibility for people with disabilities
- Interfaith families willing to share their experiences such as Joi and David Smith who can be reached at ude.n1500763487otkao1500763487@htim1500763487sioj1500763487, and
- Much more!